We assist our clients to arrange finance for their investment projects. Our process involves several stages: (1) an Investment Project Risk Study, (2) a Strategic Plan for those projects with an acceptable risk profile,(3) Preparation of the Business Plan for submission to the financing community.
To view a sample Request for Finance, click here.
Examples of our projects include:
- Australia: Privatization of a national shipping company
- Australia: Establishment of offshore oil search support services
- Malaysia: Project Investment Risk Training: ISKANDAR Malaysia
- Maldives State Trading Org.: Investment Risk + MIS for 6 Industries
- Maldives Resort Island: Investment Finance Study
- Maldives Main Island: Hotel Development
- Brunei Prime Minister's Dept: Investment Risk Assessment Training
- Indonesia: Finance for Integrated Poultry Farming
- Indonesia: PLN Energy Refinancing
- Indonesia: Banking Sector Restructure
- Indonesia: Finance for Textiles Industry
- Malaysia: Fast Food - Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Vietnam: Mining, Oil & Gas - Petroviet Finance
Recent examples of expressions of interest in our Investment Risk Study services include:
- UK: Export Earnings
- Singapore: Ride-sharing
- Malaysia: HR Outsourcing
- Indonesia: State-owned Enterprise - Food Supply
- Africa: Automobile Manufacture
- Africa: Coal Mining
- Indonesia: Coal Mining
- Maldives: Resort Island Development
- Australia: Investment Risk Software Development
- Indonesia: Executive Training Programs Marketing
To proceed with Stage 1, on an obligation-free basis, please submit the non-confidential details of your project via the form below. We are normally able to respond within 48 hours.
Climate Change is now a major issue for the world's major investors. Click on the image above for more information.
Our assessment of investment project risk is based on comprehensive research. Scroll through the images in this gallery to get an overview. Click on any one to view the source file.
Our assessment of hospitality industry investment risk is based on comprehensive research. Scroll through the images in this gallery to get an overview. Click on any one to view the source file.